We Buy Bultaco Parts, Motorcycles, Literature, etc | NOS Used, etc
We buy Bultaco Parts, Motorcycles, Literature, etc!
Reasonable Marketplace Cash price(s) paid. See the following rough guidelines we use. Condition, condition, condition plays a big role. Do we travel? Within a 5 mins-12hr round trip. Contact us for more details.
Caveat: This is not meant to insult or demean anyone. This is to provide education on more fair, positive parts pricing and negotiations.
A few forward notes:
- We will not buy broken or exploded engines for $300-$600 (regardless) that you paid someone $2500 to rebuild.
- We will not pay $200-$600 for engines that have broken cases, broken off case bits, case cracks/holes, cylinders that have the liner bored out.
- We will not pay a lot of money for a "restored", "factory restored", "restored to original condition", "etc" bike(s) that obviously and clearly need to be completely stripped down, correctly restored and repaired (as needed).
- Non-matching numbers roller(s) start at $50-$500 depending on condition, what is there, & model number.
- Matching numbers roller(s) start at $50-$500 depending on condition, what is there, & model number.
- Bare frames usually are $25-$100 depending on condition & model number.
- Broken, cracked, rusted out/missing portions bare frame start at $5-$15.
- Swing-arms $25-$100 depending on condition & model.
- Wheels & assemblies start at $50.
- Forks are tricky. Usually you have no idea if there are parts inside - making the whole thing moot point. $50-150 depending on condition & size.
- Complete engines depend on condition & model number. $50-$299. Subtract around $50 or more for missing parts.
- Crank assemblies. $10-$75 depending on condition & model (if known). NOS starts at $50-$150 if the part number tags exist.