I'd like to personally introduce and welcome to you the only (as far as we know) serious and honest alternative Bultaco parts supplier in the USA. The business and I are NOT related, associated or work with any of the USA Bultaco parts sources/sellers/suppliers that have been around for the past 30 years ('bout when I was born).
Let me say that again,
We (The business & I) Do Not Buy our Parts from and are Not affiliated or associated with: Hugh's, Hugh's Bultaco, HDW Enterprises, Bultaco NY, Bultaco Motorcycles, Bultaco Classics, Bultaco Classic (all the same business); Vintagebulls, Speed & Sport, RPM Fiberglass, Bike Buzzard, Bultaco West (Bowling Green, KY), tell_us5jdj,or Mobleys. Totally independent.
Of course, you may have heard or experienced bad things with any of the Bultaco parts sources/sellers/suppliers over the years. Certainly I did and extension of the people I knew did, until I had enough.
That is how I got started, simply enough. I had enough. I had more than enough. I was outraged and dismayed at what happened to the community. I decided right then that I was going to work toward a positive, honest and healthy community anyway I could. With decision under my belt, it charted the course to obtaining material, knowledge, equipment and skills to provide correct looking, fitting & working Bultaco parts & service.
- Q: Have you noticed over the years how many Bultaco's don't run? Whether they have been "restored" or engines "rebuilt"? I want your old Bultaco to run. I sell the correct fitting and working parts to do so!
- Q: Have you noticed how many "restored" or "restored to original/factory specs" Bultaco's are missing the following in some combination depending on the bike in question or something bodged on? Grips, handlebars, gearshift rubber, shocks, fenders, gas caps, decals, seats, cables, street gear, name your rubber or hardware, various brackets and chain guides. Model correct gas tanks in some cases!!!
I understand. I've seen it. Been a victim of it once and said you got me once, now never again. I want your bike to look right and be right. When I restore bikes or rebuild parts the only way I do it is the correct and right way.
- Q: Or how many Bultaco's have overly
long (4in up to 2ft) and/or ill fitting cables? Then you get a story of
how it is "original"? Did you know the cables are different and
have different lengths & fittings depending on the model? I supply the correct
length front brake/clutch & throttle cables with the correct
- Q: Or how many Bultaco's sitting funny, high in the rear? This due too long of a shock installed that puts the frame and swing arm pass factory limits. Sometimes the frame are bent to accommodate the shock or cut and rewelded!
These are just a few obvious observations in the past/semi-current Bultaco community.
Now, for a bit of nitty-gritty.
Q: When did your business open? A: 2008
Q: Did/do you have a storefront? A: Nope. All online and mail order.
Q: How quickly do you ship? A: Same day or next day. I ship 3 days a week. Please refer to Shipping policy.
Q: Do you stand behind your products? A: 30 day or 14 day return period. We can't guarantee parts by other individuals and companies. Please see the fine print of what is returnable and what condition under the Return Policy.
Q: How many people work for you? A: None
Q: You do everything? A: On the nose!
Q: What skills qualify you to work on Bultaco's? A: A&P License
Q: It can't be true that you have Bultaco parts because I was told so (by someone I assume)! A: I thoroughly encourage anyone with questions to contact us. You can also see our videos on Youtube or come wandering over at vintage event we're at.
Q: Why aren't you at such and such big name vintage event. A: Short answer it's a long way to travel and tickets have been sold out the years we tried. Also, I have to borrow my Dad's work truck to haul everything for an event!
Q: I'm a little concerned or I don't have confidence in your services. How can you convince me? A: I can direct you to samples of my work. I send you in progress + finished pictures. and supply documentation of work done for the bikes records. Your serviced part is quickly shipped w/tracking after all payment is settled.
Q: What do I envision and want for the Bultaco community? A: I want a vibrant & creative community that is not built on dishonesty, slyness & petty/poor behavior.
If you still feel like you have no confidence that we are honest, reliable and can supply you correct looking/fitting/working parts, 180 degrees opposite of the others sources/sellers/suppliers out there. Please reach out and tell us!
Thank you for taking the time to read what I wrote. To finish things off: RIDE BULTACO!
Vintage Motorcycle Events
Seaba Station Spring/Fall 2017
Seaba Station Spring/Fall 2016
Seaba Station Spring/Fall 2015
Seaba Station Spring/Fall 2014
- 914Central, LLC does not own or make any claim to any trade names or trademarks that are on file with the U.S. Trademark Office which are not specially disclaimed below.
- 914Central, LLC does not own or make any claim to the "Cemoto Bultaco" trade name and the "Cemoto Bultaco" trademark that is on file with the U.S. Trademark Office or is affiliated in anyway with the registered owner of record or www.bultaco.com.
- 914Central, LLC is not affiliated in anyway with Hugh's Bultaco, Bultaco NY or any other of their connected companies or assumed names, or the website www.bultacoclassic.com, or any of the owners/officers/agents/representatives/employees.
- 914Central, LLC does not own or make any claim to the "Porsche" trade name and the "Porsche" trademark that is on file with the U. S. Trademark Office or is affiliated in anyway with the registered owner of record, Porsche AG and Porsche Club of America (PCA).
- 914Central, LLC does not own or make any claim to the "Montesa" trade name and the "Montesa" trademark that is on file with the U.S. Trademark Office or is affiliated in anyway with the registered owner of record.
- 914Central, LLC does not own or make any claim to the "Ossa" trade name and the "Ossa" trademark that is on file with the U.S. Trademark Office or is affiliated in anyway with the registered owner of record.